SHE - THE SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT POLICY:
Morris Profumi, as a base of operations and productions of Perfume Holding group, is committed to operating in a manner that prevents accidents and SHE incidents, actively manages risk, conserves natural resources, protects the environment, and ensures the safety of employees, contractors, visitors and the public. Our policy is implemented through functional procedures that require to:
• include commitment to compliance; protect employees, the environment and local communities; strive for continuous improvement.
• include a commitment to establish and meet annual SHE objectives.
• communicate the policy and procedures along with the SHE objectives to all employees.
• review the policy and procedures annually, and update or revise them as appropriate.
THE ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: ISO 14001 CERTIFICATION
The Company has a certified Environmental Management System at the international standard ISO14001, which covers our operations. This is a modular tool for measuring and continually improving the performance of an organization in maintaining its rules compliance and managing its environmental risk. ISO14001 certification of an Environmental Management System is provided on an annual basis, with recertification subject to an independent audit, provided by IQ Net Certification Services International.
Recertification in December 2009 confirmed that the quality of our environmental systems and procedures has been maintained.
The Company has started an important course towards the compliance of production process with the guidelines of the Regulations for Good Manufacturing (provisions UNI EN ISO 22716:2008). These represent the utmost expression of quality standard in the cosmetic industry.
The compliance with such guidelines provides the products with added value thanks to a steady monitoring of production process, control procedures, product storage and shipment.
A careful selection of suppliers the constant presence of the Quality Control function in all phases of production from the working of raw materials at the start to the storage of the finished product enable the company to track the whole manufacturing line up to the end user.
Thanks to structural investments and GMP training investments on personnel, Morris Profumi performs on the market with better competitiveness.
All these choices, wanted by AD, involved in the steady improvement process, reflect an upgrading to the market’s requests aiming at the final customer’s satisfaction.
"Perfume Holding SAS Company has not concluded since 1st January 2012 Conventions, as mentioned in the Art. L. 1453 - 1 from Public Health French Code".
POLICY ON QUALITY:
The management, with reference to the company’s policy on quality, has identified the following targets:
1. To combine continuity and company full satisfaction of clients portfolio and provisions of the law in force;
2. To support a study improvement of quality in supplies both in terms of compliance of products to the set requirements and of respect of delivery terms;
3. To gain a proper structural company asset, reshaping figures in charge and making input-output process lean, effective and professionally suitable;
4. Create and keep a Quality System active, which is compliant with guidelines UNI EN ISO 22716:2008.
5. Produce cosmetic products according to requirements set by UNI EN ISO 22716:2008
The management moreover underlines the following strategies to be adopted to meet set targets:
• To pursue personnel’s involvement at all levels, b means of a wide use of inter-functional communication and stimulating the production of ideas and useful proposals;
• To promote all personnel’s readiness towards customer’s requirements and needs;
• To reach and maintain personnel’s proper and set levels of competence, by means of a targeted employment plan and specific activities of training/information;
• To constantly involve suppliers in the company’s improvement programme.
In order to ensure that the Quality Policy is understood, carried out and supported at all levels within the company, the management herewith decides that is posted up in company’s work places.
Morris Profumi SpA believes that such policy can trigger a virtuous mechanism resulting in concrete advantages to the three subjects involved in the process of continuous improvement: the company, customers and suppliers.